Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I have

Simple intro post, what consoles and games I have.

I have a really good PC (I played ME2 on top settings) which is my main platform, with ME 1 and 2, DA:O, Fallout 3, Oblivion, BF2 and BF2142, Civ IV, and various other games.

X360 that I got last fall, all I have for it (for now) is Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed. Biggest things I'd like to get for it include Borderlands, Bioshock 1 and 2, and Bad Company 2.

I have a Wii with casual and hardcore games, like Wii Sports (Resort), Wii Fit (plus), Twilight Princess, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, and The Force Unleashed. Oh yeah, and Blazing Angels. I'd like to try some of the 3rd person games that have come out, like the Conduit and Red Steel 2.

Nintendo DS with FFIII, FFXII Revenant Wings, Eragon (yes it does suck), and Scribblenauts. (Somewhere, I can't seem to find it.)

I also have a PS2 that I occasionally play, a GCN and an N64 that are both still hooked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment