Thursday, August 26, 2010

September Poll: Favorite Post

You may not have noticed, but there's this little thing in the top right corner, right next to the top of the latest post. It's a poll. For the last month or so, it's been asking what kind of articles you like best.

This month, it's going to be "Your Favorite Post So Far." The problem is I don't know which one's to add from my history of posts, so I'm asking you, my loyal (maybe!) readers.

Post a comment with your favorites, and I'll put them in the poll that I'll be starting on the 1st. (Probably any that are nominated, but if there's a lot I'll look for seconds. So second anything you like.)

So, don't forget to nominate your favorite, and come back and vote in September! (Which starts like next Wednesday.)

P.S. I have another post I'm working on, been busy past couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment